Algys Farm Shop for home-grown vegetables and fruit, plus fantastic local produce from some of the area's best suppliers
Open 7 days a week
Monday to Saturday : 9am–6pm
Sunday : 10am–4pm
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day,
New Year's Day, Easter Sunday
Algys Farm Shop is part of our family-run farm at Bintree, North Norfolk, where we have farmed since the 1930s.
The farm has a varied history in crop and animal production. Nowadays we specialise in arable crops and grow grain for animal and human consumption. We also produce sugar beet for British Sugar, barley for beer, and a small amount of vegetables and Christmas trees for our own Farm Shop.
Algys Farm Shop offers a great range of seasonal fresh home grown produce and other goods locally sourced from as near to our Shop as possible. Our home grown vegetables include asparagus, pumpkins, cauliflower, cabbages, broccoli and kales.
Daily deliveries of bread, meat, fish and milk are available throughout the year. We also offer seasonal specialties such as home grown asparagus, local soft fruits, pumpkins and of course Christmas trees.
There's always a good selection of cold meats, pies, tarts, rolls, fruit, preserves, pickles, and soft drinks - just right for your picnic!
CHRISTMAS 2018 ....
- This is the most important month for Algy's Farm Shop as not only do we start to harvest our home grown Winter Brassicas but we also supply local Free Range Turkeys, Geese and Chickens.
- FESTIVE FOOD TREATS - as usual we'll be selling many local to help your Christmas preparations this year
- OUR OWN CHRISTMAS TREES - even more will be available this year so you'll be able to walk around our small forest and cut your own tree, guaranteeing freshness.
- LARGER LOCALLY GROWN TREES - we will have a full range which will be supplied to us by Salle Estate
- TREE STANDS, DECORATIVE WREATHS, CHRISTMAS PLANTS, LOCALLY GROWN MISTLETOE - all will be available from Algys Farm Shop
- CHRISTMAS VEG BOX SERVICE - to help your festive preparations progress as stress free as possible you can place an order - Christmas Order Form - click to download and complete before you email to us or pop in when passing. Your order can be collected just before Christmas ready packed and priced maybe even with your Christmas Turkey too.
At Algys Farm Shop we source as many of our products as we can from some great local producers, a few are listed below:
- Fabulous English Strawberries and Raspberries from Simon Turner, Sharrington Strawberries
- Free Range slow grown Chickens and Ducks from Martins Farm, Hindolveston
- Beef and Pork from Farm to Fork, Swannington
- Milk, Cream and Yogurts from Pointens, Stody
- Locally grown Vegetables from Fresh Approach, Aylsham
- Great Chutneys produced by Candi's Chutney
- Brays Pork Pies
- Delicious Dann's Ice Cream
- Thistlefield homemade Jams, Chutneys and Seasonal Soup
- Walsingham Meat Pies, Sausage Rolls, Tartlets and the best Chocolate Tiffin! Delivered on Thursdays
- Bread Source Bread available fresh on Fridays
- Extremely popular Letheringsett Flour